NAM Institute South Ex Reviews

NAM Institute South Ex Reviews

About us-

Nam Institute of professional studies is an institute for all who are striving for a career in the professional field like UGC NET, CSIR NET/JRF ICAR NET, other government job, CTET coaching, teaching jobs, defense jobs, and several other fields. We provide the best UGC NET/JRF, CSIR NET coaching in Delhi for 2 decades. Our designed curriculum is best for all the kind of competitions whether in India or abroad too.


these dedicated and experienced mentors team are available, all the seven days to help and guide you with our students. Our dedication to our work is as per the meaning of our name Nam that is to dedicate oneself. Here as a team, we all dedicate our services and knowledge to each and every student of ours. Our student's victory is our success and it is this passion which is helping us in giving success to almost all the enrolled students of ours. Our dedicated and experienced counselor team is available all seven days to help and guide you.

Courses-


  • Government
  • Defense
  • Competitive
  • Entrance
  • MBA

infrastructure-

The entire campus is the computer center. Every student carrying a laptop is provided access to the Academy's network and servers. Every student would either bring his/her own laptop as per the specifications prescribed or shall be provided at cost, a new laptop. 



Address: 1899-B, 2nd & 3rd Floor, South Ex Part -1, Bengali Sweet Lane, Opposite B-50 New Delhi- 110049


Phone no.: +91 9911757394, 9718934333,+91 (11) 24626548/49

Social mediafacebook twitter / Linkedin


Google Reviews by  NAM Institute South Ex 

Deepa Soni- One of the best coaching for ugc net. I have prepared visual art n I will qualify my exams. I liked the way teacher taught me. N helped me Learned my  exam. I am thankful to all the faculties there..

Gopal Mehrotra- Thanku to all of you for guiding me.aabest coaching for ugc net coaching in Delhi NCR

Divyanshu Singh- The best institute for coaching classes in Economics.
Though I was a serious student since my graduation days but after doing coaching from this innstitute I got all my doubts cleared .Thanks to all my teachers who was a great help to me in guiding my career.

Anurag Singh- Worst institute...
No teachers to teach...
Teachers are changed in between...
No punctuality...
I recommend not to take admission here…

Suraj Singh- Hi friends myself Suraj preparing for NDA Exams at NAM Institute of Professional Studies.
For the quality, class & attitude of the subject expert trainers I am damn confident to crack November 2019 NDA exams. All the faculty members are highly knowledgeable & keep conducting tests of the students on various subjects like Maths, Physics, Chemistry. English, GS & Biology including Current Affairs.
Routine is being strictly followed by the management,
I would like to give 5 Star ratings to NAM  & wish
for NAM  grand success in the years to come.

Google Rating- 3.6/5


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 20 Coaching Centers For SSC CGL Preparation In Delhi

CGS COACHING GTB Nagar Reviews

Pioneer Academy Uttam Nagar Reviews