Vidya Guru Coaching Institute Janakpuri Reviews

Vidya Guru Coaching Institute Janakpuri Reviews


About us-

Vidya Guru Coaching Center Delhi's mission to be the best education service provider institute known for student satisfaction and result orientation. Vidya Guru Delhi provides a variety of study material during the exam time such as study material, online test series, classroom programs, etc

Vidya Guru Coaching Institute Delhi is one of the leading Coaching Institute. It offers variety, of course, such as  Banking, SSC, etc. The Vidya Guru Delhi helping students to improve the quality of education for that student who wants to choose his future with the institute.


Course

Banking

  • IBPS-PO
  • IBPS-Clerk
  • IBPS-SO
  • IBPS-RRB
  • SBI-PO & Clerk
  • RBI

SSC

  • SSC Graduate level
  • SSC LDC/DEOSSc FCI
  • SSC CPO/ CAPF
  • SSC Stenographer
  • SSC Multi-Tasking

Teaching

  • CTET

General Competition

  • Delhi police
  • LIC
  • NICL
  • DSSSB
  • DMRC
  • Govt. Job Coaching

why is it best-

Excellent study environment and quality learning resources to candidates preparing for government exams, bank/insurance exams, and other competitive exams. Our experienced approach is what makes us the best institute for students in Delhi. We make sure that students understand the basic concepts thoroughly so that they can give the right answers to all kinds of questions. We help students understand the pattern of questions from previous years and prepare them accordingly.


Facilities-

  • Systematic and timely completion of syllabus
  • Guidance from experienced faculty
  • understanding of the exam pattern
  • well structured and exam relevant study material
  • test series, analysis, and discussion

Website: - https://www.vidyaguru.in/ssc-exams/

Address: 20/1A,2nd Floor, Prem Nagar, Near Tilak Nagar Metro Station(Gate, No-4), Janakpuri, Delhi 110018

Email: vidyagurudelhi@gmail.com

Social media- Facebook/ Instagram

Google Reviews by Vidya Guru Janakpuri

Hemant Rathore- Vidya Guru prepares students for all kinds of competitive exams. The expert and experienced teachers help applicants know the exam pattern and all the concepts in detail. They also train the students in time management, use of correct tactics and tricks. The coaching center offers well planned and cautiously prepared study materials along with efficient guidance from knowledgeable teachers. Vidyaguru also provides query handling and doubt clearing sessions for candidates to allow them to understand the concept thoroughly. Known for offering efficient coaching support at affordable fees, Vidya Guru helps a student in preparing for several government exam such as a bank, railway, Delhi police, and a lot more.
Arun Kadian- Everything is just amazing at Vidya Guru. Be it teachers, counsellors or study material. Everything was wonderful. I had all my doubts cleared during the class and post classes too. Teachers always appreciated students who were coming to them with doubts. Before joining Vidya Guru I joined Paramount and Career Power for coaching. I really got disappointed with my previous institutes.
I joined Vidya Guru after getting reference from my college senior. He was a student here and cracked the exam after only 7 months of preparation. I must say that he helped me reach the right place. Now I will be suggesting everyone to join with Vidya Guru only. I have also subscribed to their Online Course. It is structured totally as per the exam syllabus and is quite beneficial. If you join their classroom, don’t forget to opt for Online Course as well.

Mukesh sukhla- Hats off to you guys great great teaching. Teachers are phenomenal. There are so so supportive. They are so so professional in terms of teaching. Last year I joined an institute near my house it was terrible. I wasted my money there. After joining Vidya Guru I got to know, what is professional teaching.
I took AFCAT a few days back and was able to answer all the questions very very easily. Thankful to be the student of this institute. I will surely recommend all my friends and family members to join Vidya Guru if they want to prepare for the govt.job exams. Now I expect to be at the institute once again with some positive news. I'll share my happy moments with all my lovely teachers. Thanks once again.

Rajesh Panchal- I was not very good at maths. Maths was my weak point. Once I was fearful of joining Vidya Guru but I made the right choice. Maths teacher was fantastic. He made maths really easy and only with the coaching of 3 Months, I am able to answer at least 50 to 60% of the questions on my own. I am still taking classes here and improving my maths. I considered myself alright regarding other subjects but after attending classes of English, Reasoning and GS I could understand that I needed a lot of content to improve these subjects too. I got much more than I expected. Everybody is helpful. Admin staff helps a lot in arranging backup classes by providing you the schedule of entire week or through sms. Doubt clearing sessions take place regularly. Overall joining Vidya Guru was my right decision.
Sneha Aggrawal- I started my SSC coaching 6 months back and cracked the exam in the first go. The faculties are so experienced and helpful. Online & Offline test series helped me a lot.
I would really recommend this to everyone whoever is looking for the best institute in Delhi.
This is the place!



Google Rating- 4.2/5


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 20 Coaching Centers For SSC CGL Preparation In Delhi

CGS COACHING GTB Nagar Reviews

Pioneer Academy Uttam Nagar Reviews